Why Did Elon Musk Sent His Car to Space? | Online Creative Workshop for Children
If your child is curious about space, this is the best workshop / event to attend.
What Will Your Child Do?
- Your child will get an opportunity to learn about SpaceX event.
- They will learn that right now going to space is very expensive. Elon Musk & other companies are trying to solve that problem by making it cheaper.
- They will be encouraged to think of an important problem they would like to solve at grown up age.
- Why is that problem important for them?
Event will also have fun trivia contest & winners will be awarded with cool prizes to WIN.
Give your child opportunity to join Inspirely, for one-of-a-kind workshop!
- Suitable for children age 8 to 14 years
- Learning about SpaceX & other companies exploring space tourism
- Expression of ideas, encouraging out of world thinking
- Fun trivia game to WIN Cool Prizes. STEM Kit Example: See pictures in the listing
- Optional for Parents / Guardian to also join
- Virtual event - your child attend from the comfort of your / Grand Parent's home or vacation place! :-)
WHEN: Monday, March 7, 2022 at 6:15 pm EST
WHERE: Zoom Event (A Zoom joining link will be emailed to you 1 day before the event start date)
LENGTH: 90 Minutes
Hurry, its first come first serve basis! Registration will remain while spots are available.