Tuesdays | 6:20-7:20 PM | Weekly Classes | Monthly Fee | For Children ages 10-14 yrs
You save: 18% (
Fee Options: Group Classes.
- $129.95 / Month | Monthly payment
- $124.95 / Month | 3 Months payment
In case of query, please contact via email: email@example.com or phone: 647-607-0170.
With the rapid advancement of digitalization, we need to make sure children remain on the side of using it to solve problems and not being victim of it.
To keep it simple, these classes are designed to give your child early head start of learning basics of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Date & Time:
- Tuesdays | 6:20 to 7:20 PM | 1 hour
There will be no classes on all Ontario statutory holiday long weekends.
Brampton Triveni Mandir and Community Centre: 20 Daviselm Drive, Brampton, ON L6X 0E6
Steps to Registration:
- Select the classes you like to register your child -> add to the cart -> complete checkout with payment -> we will send you digital form to complete registration process.
- No extra HST on the class fee.
- No extra registration / admin fee.
- SAVE extra $5/month with 3 month payments in advance.
- Classes will start from Oct 2, 2023.
- When you book classes, a considerable portion of your fee is donated to Triveni Mandir, supporting more community programs like this and others at newly built community centre.
- In-person classes where children will work on hands-on robotics projects and code it to develop basic understanding of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) concepts in a fun and playful way.
- Children focused STEAM programs aimed at empowering them with the skills and mindset they need to succeed for the bright future career path. STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Learn from elite educators.
- Children work in group robotics projects while they discover and experience fun of robotics.
Hurry! Registration is open until spots are occupied! LIMITED spots are available!
- Due to the low cost of our workshops, we do not offer refunds on paid fees.
- If you are going to cancel classes, just give us advance notice of 10 calendar days by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember that once classes are cancelled, your child's spots will be assigned to other children in the wait list.
- As our classes are conducted in a group setting, we do not provide makeup sessions for missed classes.
- If your child is not going to attend the classes, please inform us via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation!
Sign up today and give your child the gift of learning!